The Essential Business Journey offers a full package of learning materials, resources and support to help your staff deliver a sustainable programme of business start-up and enterprise workshops.
Build your capacity to deliver first class business and enterprise training programmes
The Essential Business Journey can help your organisation to:
- Develop a consistent programme of business and enterprise training that you can roll out to different client groups.
- Develop and support your team, so they feel confident delivering practical business and enterprise training.
- Bring in expert help where needed.
- Invest in your staff’s professional development, providing access to fresh ideas and up-to-date business information.
- Make sure your clients get the most from their training.
You can choose from four Essential Business Journey packages, depending on your needs:
|Bronze package plus:||Silver package plus:||Gold package plus:|
|Six-day start up workshop programme||Half-day Mini Challenge – delivered by experts and designed to build your clients enterprise skills and test their
desire to run a business
|Selected students to engage as Start Up Ambassadors in the HOT500 network||Opportunity to customise publications to reflect your organisation’s corporate identity|
|Comprehensive trainer resource pack||Expert visits||Sponsored membership into the HOT100 – a unique opportunity for students
to network with local business people
|Ongoing delivery of courses by our training partners|
|Train-the-trainer course||Licence to Better Business journal and online professional development resource||VIP table at Start Up Awards event|
|Learning materials and worksheets||Essential Business Guides in presentation boxes – a gift
to present to your students
For a fuller explanation of the package options available, download the brochure
To find out more about how the Essential Business Journey could help your organisation, please contact Marianne Whitfield on 0191 461 8022.