As a business support organisation, you face constant pressure to provide high-quality information and training for your clients, with the ongoing challenge of funding those services. When you win contracts, you have to be fast on your feet, providing the contracted services and materials at the right quality, often with little time to create them.
Can we help? At Essential Business, we pride ourselves on creating business information that is clearly written, easy to read, practical and useful. We've run our own businesses for years and try to bring that practical understanding and experience into everything we create.
We have lots of free resources that may be useful for your pre-start and start-up clients, including:
- Before You Begin – a free NEN member version of our 80-page ebook designed for anyone who is thinking of starting a business.
- Essential Business Nudges – weekly emails with single tasks to help business owners get on top of the practical, but important, tasks.
You're welcome to signpost your clients to any of these free resources to help them set up and run their business more effectively. We can also customise the resources with your own brand and look and feel, if that's something that you would be interested in.
Special member offer
We are pleased to offer all NEN members a 20% discount on the standard prices of all our publications and courses. What's more, we are able to offer even greater savings when agencies purchase as a group.
Want something bespoke? No problem. Our in-house publishing and design team can create branded publications
Download our product catalogue for much more information about the special discount offer to all National Enterprise Network members on our products and publications, including:
- free resources, including planners, calculators, and checklists
- pre-start and start-up workbooks, including Microsoft Office worksheets
- trainer packs including activites and guided workshops
- guides, both printed and digital
- online courses.
Taking care of business
For more information about our products and services, take a look around the Essential Business website or feel free to get in touch by calling Marianne Whitfield on 0191 461 8020 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Take a look at the Essential Business professional users' website